Friday 2 March 2012

Proud mother boasting ....

Big Girl rang me in the week for a chat and in passing she mentioned that she would be captaining a university sports team next year.  My heart swelled with pride although logically I was a little confused - like her mother, she's never been one for physical exertion.  So I enquired further and it turns out that my daughter will be leading the University of Lancaster Ladies Darts Team to glory from September onwards .... ah, well.

On to crafting;  I have booked myself a stall at a new fair for Sunday, 11th March so do come along and visit.  It would be lovely to see you .....
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to meet you on Sunday, good luck with the new fair. Looks interesting. Lizzie (By the way do you share a stand at Shepton with your mum?)

    ReplyDelete