Sunday 15 January 2012

Have I had a Sleeping Beauty moment? .....

I find myself wondering whether I have fallen asleep, woken up in March and missed the end of the Winter.  I took Big Girl back to Lancaster this weekend and was taken aback to find Hot Cross Buns in Marks and Spencer and Cadbury's Creme Eggs in the petrol station.   Much as I love both of these seasonal delicacies, I don't want to see them for at least another month!

Last week I had another birthday and I am now (as my grandmother used to say) as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth.  This is what Northern Man bought for me ...



Clever man: what more could a girl want?

I've been doing more knitting and have the next knitted bird to show you - an owl this time.  Here he is with some friends. 


A quick welcome to Little Nell, a new follower, who has two blogs ( hangingonmyword.blogspot.com and pickingupthethreads.blogspot.com)  for you to look at during the dark January evenings. 


1 comment: