Wednesday 7 December 2011

A crepuscular life style ....

Just another two weeks and it will begin to get lighter again.  I don't like going to, and coming home from, work in the dark.  I think it may be the reason Northern Man has booked flights to Iceland at the end of May - it will never get dark while we're there!  

So the constant gloom is the reason for the lousy photos of my latest work which will be going to Shepton Flea Market with me on Sunday....








This little vintage table is actually painted a very pretty shade of green but it is fairly difficult to make that out from the photos.  Roll on 21st December ......

2 comments:

  1. VERY happy with my purchases from you yesterday Jennie - Hope it was a good one for you!
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table.. like you I am counting the days until the lighter evenings! Lizzie

    ReplyDelete