Saturday 13 August 2011

The pretty and the practical .....

First, the pretty ....


And more pretty .....


And then the practical ....

Ok, that lump of carved wood is not practical (think of the dusting), but it is pretty.

And yet more practical.   I love these guys but I can't help feeling that it would be more appropriate for the posh chap in the top hat to have the corkscrew!  As you can see, I've been sorting through my stock for lovely things to take to Shepton Flea on 28th August.  I find things that time forgot at the back of my garage so it's always an exciting voyage of rediscovery. 




1 comment:

  1. Good to see you, briefly(!) today Jennie...I LOVE my new (old!) jug...I have found the perfect spot for it at home...trouble is, its inspiring me to re-decorate! I'd love to paint the walls in that old soft green...But then you know all about painting! :)

    Have a lovely Bank Holiday,
    Niki

    ReplyDelete