Sunday 12 July 2015

It's all done with mirrors........

July Shepton Flea is almost upon us so stock sorting needed to be done.  I chose a lovely, sunny, calm, quiet afternoon to do this and, as so often happens, the Air Traffic Controllers said 'Oh look, she's out in the garden.  Quick, reroute the 'planes'.  And to the pilots they said, 'Pelt down runway 2 just as fast as ever you can.  Follow the A4 to Maidenhead Bridge.  You'll be at about 3,000 feet.  Take a sharp right hand turn,  follow the river up to Boulters Lock and, where ever in the world you're going, it's straight on from there'. Ok, I exaggerate, but sometimes that's what it feels (and sounds) like!

Anyway, here are some of the things which are going to Shepton with me ....



Sometimes, things come in bunches such as these pretty mirrors.  I've recently had a few barbola mirrors and, my thought processes being what they are with one thing leading to another and ending up in a completely different place, the wooden swing mirror at the back got a make over with some knitted and crocheted flowers and the famous glue gun.

And yesterday I bought this lovely lady who will also be going with me.  She's a wooden cut out and stands about 2 feet high.  I wish I had somewhere in the house to keep her, but sadly she will have to go ....

Stop by and see us if you are in the neighbourhood of the Royal Bath and West Showground on 19th July!

3 comments: