Saturday 20 June 2015

Long, long time, no blog ...

Yes, well, it's a long time since I sat down to write a post but that's because I've had very little interesting to say.  'Hasn't stopped you in the past' I can almost hear Northern Man and the offspring muttering.  Much has changed since I last wrote:  we now have 4 degrees, 5 driving licences and 4 cars in the family.  Only Son tells me that he will shortly be making a return to academia (his last attempt ended after only a week) so he should be leaving us in September.   When I tell people that he will be in Durham, they reply 'That's a long way away' and I can only smile and say 'Yes!'.

Today was the first really enjoyable boot of the season (which is almost half way through already!) so I thought I would show you some of the purchases.  Bear with me: I'm using my Christmas-present ipad to do the photos for the first time so it may be a little confused.  The camera is currently in Ho Chi Minh City in the possesion of Big Girl and Youngest Child who are 'doing' the far east tour.  They have been to Dubai and Thailand and are now touring Vietnam.  Next on the list is Cambodia and I heard a rumour that Bali might be the last stop.  They are very good about emailing so that we know they are ok and, when we don't hear anything, Northern Man is stalking them on Facebook. 

Anyway, back to the purchases. First, this jolly wooden toy rabbit on his swing ...
Well, that went alright so I'll try again.  A family of Japanese Matryoshka dolls:  the little ones are so tiny they are almost impossible to pick up ...
Think I've got the hang of this!  A splendid carved wooden swan with a jointed neck and a little vintage velvet covered box ....
And lastly a card full of vintage chenille pipecleaner birds ....


I spent yesterday late afternoon enjoying the sun and sorting out for next Sunday when I, and the Aged Parent, will be at Salisbury Racecourse Antique Fair.  I found a few things to take which I don't believe I showed you so here goes ...

I will try to leave it so long next time!


2 comments:

  1. Gosh, you've found some lovely things there. I need to come to your carboot sale ... !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Get Your Ex Back, You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete