Saturday 10 August 2013

Up the airy mountain, down the rushy glen, we daren't go a-hunting, for fear of little men; Wee folk, good folk, trooping all together. Green jacket, red cap, and white owl's feather!

I am very bored.  Did I mention that?  I have been driven to such things as scrubbing the grouting between the kitchen floor tiles, sorting out the yarn stash and vacuming the beams to get rid of spiders' webs.  Luckily, I have Pinterest to keep me going.  Some weeks ago Nikki mentioned Maggie Neale's Pinterest page and I have been following keenly ever since.  Every time I visit Pinterest there is a lovely array of pictures to gaze at and, when you follow the links to other pinners, lots more beautiful things.  So much to look at and, luckily, so much time to spare!

Also, so much time to knit.  Following on from the dragons last week, I now give you the following mythical creatures spotted in the garden .....


 Knitted gnomes....
 Knitted elves (or are they imps?).  Every time I look at these boys I think Jedward ...
and a knitted troll (or is it a goblin?) who has has clearly been going to the gym and working out to develop those muscles.


No comments:

Post a Comment