Tuesday 8 November 2011

To Farnham and beyond .....

First of all a belated welcome to my latest follower, Lynne.  Welcome!

Now, last Saturday I went back to Farnham Maltings to do the monthly market.  There I met a very clever lady called Sarah Dodd who creates the most beautiful cards.  When I return to the market next year (there's a frightening thought) I shall stock up for all the birthdays that come along from March onwards in our family calendar.  Sarah is at a market at the Guildhall in Winchester this Saturday so do see for yourself if you are in the area.

Here are some of the things I took to Farnham ....





Some painted bentwood boxes which have gone off to be Christmas presents and ...


these pretty things.  I didn't paint these;  I bought them from a Japanese lady at Chiswick car boot sale who had a stall raising money for the tsunami victims.  She painted these herself and I thought they were beautiful.  Here are some more pictures ....






When I have a chance to take some photos in daylight (big 'aaaaahhhh' please) I will be back with a post about my new adventures with knitted birds ideas - sparkly ones, rich jewel coloured chenille ones and angora ones all done with Christmas in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment