Friday 30 September 2011

Used, abused, breakable and irresistible....

Last weekend seemed to be all about buying china which is something I try not to do, mainly because it is too easy to break and I am not very careful.   But sometimes things sit on a stall and shout 'buy me' as you pass by so, being weak of will, I do.  Here are some of last weekend's purchases ...


Now, the reason some of this was so persuasive is the painting ...


Two Victorian bread plates, both with the same design but painted by different artists.

 A bon bon dish ...
 A dressing table set tray. ...


Lovely things painted by clever people.

I have a table in the courtyard at Farnham Maltings monthly market  tomorrow which I have never done before.  I'll let you know how it goes.  





















No comments:

Post a Comment