Sunday 26 May 2013

How to discipline your bitch and other doggy stories .....

It was with mixed feelings that I discovered at Shepton Flea in May that, even though I can now get my car insurance through Saga, my pulling days are not yet over.

I was minding the stall, knitting doves and smiling vaguely at passing possible customers, when I made the ill-considered error of making eye contact with a man who believed that 'rat-catcher chic' was an attractive look.  He obviously thought the ice had been broken and was standing in front of me faster than a bear after honey.  Because I am a well brought up girl, I had no alternative but to make conversation and we began to discuss the days purchases.  I asked him what he had found and he showed me a bamboo cane which he was carrying in his ruck sack.  I naively asked him what he intended to do with it.  He smiled archly at me and said 'Use it on willing ladies'.  Reader, for once, I was speechless .....

Now, you will see from the following pictures that there has been something of a theme to my buying over the last few weeks ...




Happy bank holiday - enjoy the sun while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment