Sunday 7 October 2012

Oh, to be at Shepton now October's there .....

But I am not at Shepton Mallet Flea Market this weekend having a good time sharing a stall with my mother which is what I would like to have been doing.  I at home because the aged parents are tripping the light fantastic for a whole month in Spain, drinking coffee, sipping Sangria, testing the elasticity of an M&S trouser waist band and generally having a good time not worrying about my inheritance.  The irresponsiblity of the elderly!

So instead I have been doing the rounds of the tail-end of the car boot sales and here are my findings ...




Lovely china tea sets ...


Chinese silk embroidered pictures and a painted glass vase ...
Pretty vintage prints and a full size artificial dove - classy or what?
And these lovely bangles all of which I shall be keeping for myself.



1 comment:

  1. You found some lovely things ... it's been slim pickings at my local boot fairs recently :(

    ReplyDelete